Dark circles are found under the lower eyelids and are commonly seen in men and women. These often make you appear older than the actual age. The frustrating thing is that it is difficult to get rid of.
These are normal in everyone, but commonly seen in people who are:
- have a genetic predisposition to this condition (periorbital hyperpigmentationTrusted Source)
- are from non-white ethnic groups (darker skin tones are more prone to hyperpigmentation around the eye area)
There are certain permanent and effective solutions that are available at Josan Holistic Hospital to reduce the dark circles:
- Chemical peels to lessen pigmentation
- Laser surgery to intensify the skin tightening and resurface the skin
- Medical tattoos to inject pigment
- Tissue filler to conceal blood vessels and melanin that are causing skin discolouration under the eyes
Before suggesting the procedure, we ensure to analyse the skin and suggest the procedure accordingly.